A fortnightly newsletter from National Director Claerwen Little.
To read the issue go here.
- proposed trial of random drug testing for Newstart and Youth Allowance recipients
- visit from Uniting in NSW.ACT's Advocate for Aboriginal People Ray McMinn
- UnitingCare Queensland CEO Anne Cross moving on
Letter to PM on proposed Royal Commission into violence against people with a disability
Research and evaluation
Aged care update
- first meetings of aged care workgroups
- My Aged Care website launched
UnitingCare network at forefront of community and business partnerships
Wesley Mission Queensland hosts Shadow Minister for Ageing
Breaking the fast
Queensland synod marks 40th anniversary
Recent submissions and media releases